God, through His Son Jesus Christ, provided for us the path to become a saved soul in the New Testament, which is often referred to as The Plan of Salvation. The Plan of Salvation consists of 5 steps:
- Hear the Word (Romans 10:17)
- Believe the Word (Mark 16:15,16 Hebrews 11:6)
- Repent of your sins (Acts 17:30 Luke 13:3 & 5)
- Confess that Jesus Christ is the Son of God (Matthew 10:32 Romans 10:9,10)
- Be Baptized (Acts 2:38 Romans 6:3,4 Galatians 3:27 1 Peter 3:21)
- Live faithful until death (Luke 6:46)During each and every service we invite those who have not yet obeyed the Gospel to come forward and we can help you repent of your sins, confess your belief in Jesus Christ and be baptized. And while we will do everything we can to help you become a child of God you must take the first steps by confessing your sins and believing in the word of God. If you are ready to make this life-long commitment and enter into a love purer than any other love come join us at our service and enter into the kingdom of God!